[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> At 3/2/00 6:15 AM, PrinceGaz increased the world's knowledge by typing:
>
> >In addition all non-Sony units lack a feature to
> >manually set the recording position after the already used part :-)
>
> I don't know about decks, but you're absolutely right about the
> portables. Non-Sony units don't have this "feature" because THEY DON'T
> NEED IT! They do it automatically! They assume (correctly) that you want
> to keep what you've already recorded unless you specifically indicate
> otherwise.

LOL,

1-0 for PrinceGaz vs Ed "What the" Heckman....

Ed,

I'm under the impression that you haven't met PrinzeGaz yet... He's our
'provoker'. I mean, he just likes discussion to much.... ;-)

Cheers,
Ralph -> Who wouldn't want to miss Gaz on this list....

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE