> I just wanted to post a warning here about Refurbished Sharp 702s that
> appear all over Ebay and other auction sites.  These "things"
> have a 30 Day
> Warranty and are NOT "Factory Refurbished".  It's unfortunate for people
> like the gentleman who has just experience problems with his refurb.

What do you mean not factory refurbished ?  Who else has the knowledge to
"refurbish" Sharp 702s in the US ?

> I try to keep an eye on it since I'm a Power Seller there.  I
> don't know how
> these units made it back out into the public, who is at fault.  If anyone
> knows any specifics on these units, let me know.  This is about
> the 5th time

Make it the 6th time.  My roomy got one of those units from ebay, and on the
40th day, the optical block failed.  Cost him $300CDN to replace the optical
block.  Yup, he paid $150 originally.

Wayne