Greetings once again,
        I am living at a new place, using a new computer, and
unfortunately I am without a CD player with digital out.  Translation: I
can't make MD's!  The worst part is, I have tons of CD's, plus my roomates
1000 to make mixes, but all I could do is analog.  :(
        A possible stroke of light though, I seem to recall somwhere back
a post about using the SB Live to get a digital output.  Was that
true?  Guess what sound card I now have....  Please?  Someone?

                        -=James

James Caran
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Current Res: 3242 Garfield Avenue, Alameda CA 94501
Phone: (510)523-6345
Cell: (510)823-6367
Web Crew, http://www.hyannissound.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]