I have the Hoontech daughter board.  I think it was about $37 by the time I got it
shipped into the country.  http://www.votronelectronics.com/hoontech/sbio3.htm
www.votronelectronics.com   http://www.hoontech.com/
http://www.votronelectronics.com/dist1.htm
http://www.votronelectronics.com/hoontech/order.htm

Note: If your Sound Blaster Live card is OEM version for Dell computer(Model CT4780
Sound Blaster
Live!), the interface board of SB Digital I/O III may not fit properly due to
physical obstruction on the
sound card. Please check before ordering.

James Caran wrote:

> Greetings once again,
>         I am living at a new place, using a new computer, and
> unfortunately I am without a CD player with digital out.  Translation: I
> can't make MD's!  The worst part is, I have tons of CD's, plus my roomates
> 1000 to make mixes, but all I could do is analog.  :(
>         A possible stroke of light though, I seem to recall somwhere back
> a post about using the SB Live to get a digital output.  Was that
> true?  Guess what sound card I now have....  Please?  Someone?
>
>                         -=James

> James Caran
> e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Current Res: 3242 Garfield Avenue, Alameda CA 94501
> Phone: (510)523-6345
> Cell: (510)823-6367
> Web Crew, http://www.hyannissound.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> having a rough day?--  http://www.hamsterdance.com
> having a rough day that is someone else's fault?-- http://www.dogdoo.com/
> Enjoy...

Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways