I saw on "Tomorrow's World" (a UK science and technology programme if you didn't know
what it is) an item about music of the future. Other than mentions of MP3, they also
showed an MD jukebox. It was about the same size as a traditional jukebox. You put
your MD in the machine, selected the song you wanted to put onto it, and it said
"within a few seconds the track was copied to you're Minidisc". The cost was about  2
a song. They're coming to the UK steets soon from Japan.

This looks like a really great idea, and should spread the usage of MD's. I'm also
interested how the tracks are copied to the MD's so quickly. Does anyone know how this
is done?

Cheers,

aLeX