What if you accidentally ditch the toc?
I don't like paying for things I can lose accidentally really easily.
At 11:52 PM 3/8/00 GMT, you wrote:

>I saw on "Tomorrow's World" (a UK science and technology programme if you
didn't know what it is) an item about music of the future. Other than
mentions of MP3, they also showed an MD jukebox. It was about the same size
as a traditional jukebox. You put your MD in the machine, selected the song
you wanted to put onto it, and it said "within a few seconds the track was
copied to you're Minidisc". The cost was about  2 a song. They're coming to
the UK steets soon from Japan.

>This looks like a really great idea, and should spread the usage of MD's.
I'm also interested how the tracks are copied to the MD's so quickly. Does
anyone know how this is done?