Dear All,

I have a problem with recordings. If I like something, I tend to listen to
it a lot, until I reach a point where I really don't enjoy it any more. In
this way I have made many classic albums unlistenable. Nowadays, I tend to
ration myself to a maximum of 3 or four plays per recording per year, and
find myself in the paradoxical position that the more I like something, the
less I dare to play to it.

A couple of times, people have mentioned making compilations of their
favourite tracks. For me this would be a nightmare. Does anyone else have
this problem, or a strategy to avoid it ?

simon