From: Tony Antoniou [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 24 March 2000 19:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MD: MZ-R91 Problems

Very unusual to say the least. Call Sony's service department and ask for
the senior technician (who would be in a better position to assess your
problem, IMHO). I think there could be a simple but silly fault with the
unit, and fortunately, your international warranty will cover it (though not
your labour costs if it's outside the 3 month period ... unless their
international warranty has changed, I believe it's 90 days labour and 12
months parts).

Adios,
LarZ

---------------  TAMA - The Strongest Name in Drums  ---------------