[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> chief flight attendants okayed my use of the MD player during the flights
> (ie after takeoff and before landing). I don't know where people got the
> idea I didn't ask permission to use my player. I know I didn't state that I
> did ask, but for everyone to assume I didn't ask and to respond in the way
> that they did ('didn't crash today so I'll never crash' etc.) surprised me.
> I don't take offence at anything that has been or ever will be said on
> mailing lists so the accusations dont bother me (in case anyone cared).
>
> BTW I haven't said its ok to use MDs on all flights, just on the three
> aircraft I mentioned.
>
> Nosh

Nosh,

my appologies.

> PS: My luggage took a day longer to travel home than I did, which will
> probably please a few of you.

Nope, that doesn't please me.

Cheers,
Ralph -> getting tomato red of shame....

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE