Ralph Smeets wrote:

    > Using your CD/MD player/recorder while the cabin
    > crew told you not too, is exactly the same. You increase
    > the risk. If it only kills you, it's fine for me, but chances are that
I'm in
    > the same plane.

This begs the question, why can't the plane's kit ignore a trivial amount of
interference ? Surely a primary development criterion should be high
immunity ? Otherwise your terrorist can smuggle on a harmless MD with timer
to bring a plane down. If a little MD can cause a problem, what the hell
happens when you get a lighting strike, or some other BIG interference ?

simon