From: Mattias Bergsten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: MD: Fw: Transferring MD to CD

> I don't understand that this topic keeps coming up - is there _any_
> CD-writing program out there that doesn't allow you to specify the track
gap?

AFAIK the only software which doesn't allow this is software that only burns
"CD Image". These don't allow editing of what is on the CD at all, they
literally take data from one "Image file" and write that direct to a CD. Any
software that allows AudioCD creation should have the option to edit gaps
between tracks.

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]