Hi

Can anyone advise of good software for 'producing' a minidisc recording, ie;
making them sound better, fading out etc.  In general I would like to know
what everyone does to move a minidisc recording to CD, what tools people
use, interesting websites, etc. I'm talking about live gigs recorded via
binaurals.  I know the general  idea is to record each track as a WAV file,
and then to record that file to CD.  And also a 5 second blank WAV file will
work as a track separator on the CD.

Any tips on CDRs?  I know SCSI is generally the way to go, and hear people
recommending Plextor CDRs.  And CDR disks, all I've heard about that is that
the gold ones are better - I've seen the slightly more expensive 'Audio
CDR's, are these are con or worthwhile?

 Anyhow, would be interested to hear people's opinions.

 Cheers
Pete