<<  Today, there is the JE330 and the one with the CD/MD combo deck, MZ-R70,
Sharp MD-MT15, a couple play-only portables, and a few blanks.  [...]  It
looks much less exciting for MD at Best Buy now, and I find it a little
disappointing.  >>  (Shawn Lin)

I just set that planogram last week, and I had to flex in two new MD
portables that weren't even on the planogram!  We have more MD portables now
than we've ever had.  In addition to the MZ-R70 and the MD-MT15, we also
have the MZ-R55 with the USB interface, the MZ-R37, the MZ-E60, (one other
Sony playback model whose model number I cannot remember), and the
Audiophase MDP-1.  At least portable-wise, it's never been more exciting at
Best Buy!

Daryl