From: "David W. Tamkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Jack wrote,
> | Yes, Memorex minidisc are really poor on bass and high frequency...
>
> Incredible (very literally).  MD is a digital storage medium.  As long as
> ones stay ones and zeroes stay zeroes, it doesn't matter (and the disc
(snip...)

I think he was taking the p*** about them sounding different...

But I've used dozens of HiSpace without any problems.  Why do so many
peeps think cheap has to mean rubbish?

Cheers,
PrinceGaz -> giving his Memorex MDs a funny look, even with the metal
shutter!  Should be fine in a clam-shell portie I guess.