From: Shawn R. Lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2000 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: MD: MD vs. CD / Golden Ears

> I doubt the Circuit City web guy is as thorough in his testing.  IMO, he
> should not have bothered with his little sidebar which to me sounds like
> 100% biased opinion and not hard fact.

It seems to me that he more likely was looking for a comment about the
quality and just copied what he read in a Hi-Fi magazine.

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]