=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Two more things: 1) Where can I get the best price for a soundblaster live! value
card? 2) Are there more than one "version" of sb live! value card?  and if so, will
the Hoontech bracket work with all of them?

Thanks for your help.  If you reply to me personally please reply to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  I finally got my own dedicated MD email address, instead of using
a borrowed mitch2898 address.

-Glen