On Tue May 02 at 09:55:21 PM, sherryl wrote:

> The problem is that the discount was supposed to be for personal use only.
> Not commercial.  Eventually Fed Ex caught on and cut him off.  Trying to get a
> new shipper in Japan was a nightmare.

I have a hard time feeling sympathy for a person who was using a personal
benefit like that to run a business. If you're going to run a business, you
have to follow the rules. If you try to pull tricks like that to make a
little more cash, you eventually get what you deserve.

sean

--
Sean Harding [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |"I'm consuming my life
http://www.dogcow.org/sean/             | and it tastes so good."