I'm online bidding for a Tascam 564.
It's a first generation MD 4-track, older
than the Yamaha 4 and 8tracks, BUT the
features on the Tascam are *so* beyond any
of the Yamaha md 4tracks.
Tascam 564 has 4xlr inputs, the comparable
yamaha 4trks have at most, 2. The sad thing
is that yamaha makes one with no xlr ins at all.
The bad thing about the 564 is that there's a
skipping problem when it records, but if ya send it
to the factory, they'll fix it(for free I think).

Aren't data disks like, $10 or $15?

peace,
MCSqUiShYToOsHy.

--