Stainless Steel Rat wrote:

> R30: A good recorder for digital input, but setting record levels for line
> or mic input is a pain, and they do not keep between discs so you have to
> reset them.
I normally just use the automatic setting and set the mike level to
either high or low sensitivity and forget it.  It works on most things
except real loud concerts.

> Sony vs. Sharp: End Search ('nuff said).
End Search sucks.  I have lost more recorded material to it than I care
to mention.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways