Hey again,
I didn't really get my questions answered--can anyone on this thing help
me?  I want to use my computer burner to make CD's of my personal MD
mixes.  I need to know if I can hook up a MD deck to my SB Live
soundcard (it has SPDIF in/out) digitally, is there such a cable to
purchase?  I don't want to have to buy a whole deck if it's not possible
(right now my only option is to record the tracks manually as WAV files
through the generic input on the back of the card (because my MZ-R55
doesn't have have digital out)--this takes forever and I don't think the
quality's retained) or too complicated.  My next question, if it is indeed
possible, is whether or not there's software out there that can
automatically record my track marks (as I'm ripping the tracks from the
MD onto computer for burning) so that when I burn it to CD, I have the
same tracks on the burned CD (don't care about titles)?  Somebody please
help me, if you've ever burned CD's like this.

Roger Hunter