* Eric Woudenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Tue, 16 May 2000
| Perhaps one could argue that the MZ-R90 is smaller and shifts into a
| more skip prone position in my pocket ... but I think a more likely
| answer is that the MZ-R90 sacrifices some shock resistance for battery
| life.

Indirectly true.  The R90 has a new, smaller, lower power draw mechanism
than the R50, or in fact anything else previously extant.  This new
mechanism appears to be more prone to shock-induced skipping than the
previous mechanism.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ unknown glowing substance which fell to