I didn't know Best Buy had it...BB isn't on the Guillemot's site as a
place to get the card, and they didn't have them in my local store when I
was in, on Monday.

However, if they're going to be carrying them, excellent.  I'm not sure
what "Planogram" is...but $49 seems pretty much to be the going price for
this card, no matter where you get it.