At 5/17/00 10:20 AM, Richard Wright increased the world's knowledge by
typing:

>I'm thinking of developing a USB to S/PDIF optical interface for the PC
>(and possibly the Mac if it's not too difficult!) and I just wanted to see
>what the level of interest would be, and how much people would be prepared
>to pay for the one. Initially, I am looking at only providing an output on
>the interface - the addition of a digital input would probably double the
>cost!

You had better get busy! There's already one in the works called
ThunderWire. Here's the URL: <http://www.thunderwire.com/home.html>

 Ed "What the" Heckman                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Dimension i Technologies                            (717) 560-4114