> I'm thinking it's cause I'm using a stereo
> plug into a mono input and something
> isn't grounded right- but I just don't know.

If the input on the card is mono, have you tried sending it a mono signal
from a mono source, using a mono jack? (errrr..sorry)

I'd try that before anything else.

Ohh. One general thing.. Can People PLEEEEASE say what models of whatever
product they are using when they report a problem.. it's pretty hard to
make wild stabs in the dark about whats wrong (although the fact that I'm
still trying makes me pretty arrogant, hmm?!)

SeanB

end

Sean Buckingham
Media Services