Subject: MD: power sources

Hey Matt,

For $49.95 you can go to www.voquette.com and buy a NetLink Adapter, It provides the
Power to the MD and charge your batteries. It supports 701/2; 721/2; 821 and MT-15
It also provide you MP3 and streaming audio recording capabilities from your PC to the
MD (and it comes with the VMM streaming audio capturing and recording software);

Richard

Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:01:26 -0500
From: "Matthew J. Updike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi md'ers,
I will eventually have to get a replacement Li-Ion rechargable for my sharp
702 so I'm wondering where I can get one for <less> than the $50 Sharp
charges on their website.  Also, where can I buy a replacement for the AC
adapter?  I've rolled over my adapter a few times with my chair at work and
it's getting a bit touchy.
thanks,
matt