You can also get a pc card that uses the PC power supply to provide
voltages  that will work as a charger.  I paid about 19DM for one in
Germany.  They had a better one for 29DM.  You can set them to the
voltage that MD needs and the 29Dm one has enough adaptors that it
hsould be able to connect directly to the MD unit.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways