Hey List,

For anyone who hasn't ordered the MDX5, I suggest you go to
http://www.worldspy.com and use their price match/beat policy against Etowns
price.

That should bring the price on one of these puppies down to: $90 !!!!!

Etown URL
http://www.etown.com/categories/product_profile.jhtml?fromIDA=&bodyinclude=partner&productID=4621&categoryID=27&manufacturerID=109#mainbody

Worldspy URL
http://www.worldspy.com/ModelDesc.asp?strCatID=2367&strProdTypeID=1796&strManf=181&strModelNum=MDX5a&strDescribe=1796%2C181MDX5a%2C&displayValue=47&strCatDesc=Mini+Disc+Systems&iCatID=1&rightPage=modeldesc%2Easp

Worldspy Price Match Policy URL
http://www.worldspy.com/custservice/policies.asp

I just ordered two of these units from Etown and one yesterday from
Worldspy...  I only need on of these units, so if anyone reads this a few
days from now and they are sold out, contact me, I'm sure we can work
something out.

Cheers,

Link