I agree with you 100% and that's why I don't think that they should be
allowed to force it on us.

It can be looked at two ways regarding preventing crime.  You put locks
on doors to keep people from stealing or people know that stealing is a
crime and even though you have a sidewalk sale, people don't just run
away with stuff.

Larry