OK. So, SCMS strippers don't remove SCMS. They change the SCMS status to pass-by
the interdiction.
If I play a digitally recorded MD on a deck and I use a SCMS stripper between
the optical out of the deck
and the optical in of a recorder, I'll pass-by the SCMS interdiction. But what
will be the SCMS status of this new digital copy (unlimited copy or one
generation allowed?)?