Keith Whitfield wrote:

> What are the pros and cons of a tray loading md deck.
> My mate can't decide over the jb940 or ja333 he can't decide between
> tray loading or the push in method. I like the push in method better.

I'm assuming both are motor driven??  Well with the tray loading mechanism
when the MD tray goes in if something goes wrong the MD is stuck in the unit.

The the slot in mechanism (like a Mac machine and your Mac card) after the MD
is "sucked" in if something goes wrong, the MD is stuck in the unit.

Larry