From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of mike rosenlof
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2000 2:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: carrying bag

Does anybody have a favorite bag/case for carrying an MD player plus
microphones, earphones, and a couple of discs?  Mics are sound little
cardoid types, player is a sharp 722 if all of that matters.  I'd like
something that offers a little protection plus pockets or compartments to
keep things organized...

thanks!
--

Mike Rosenlof