[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Does anybody have a favorite bag/case for carrying an MD player plus
> microphones, earphones, and a couple of discs?  Mics are sound little
> cardoid types, player is a sharp 722 if all of that matters.  I'd like
> something that offers a little protection plus pockets or compartments to
> keep things organized...
>
> thanks!
> --
>
> Mike Rosenlof
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Aztek Engineering, Boulder Colorado
> 303-415-6150

Hi Mike,

Duno how big the bag should be, but I've got a bag case for my 702 made by
ServiRed ( http://www.servired.com ). They make cases for only your portable
(which fitst like a glove, thus offering better protection).

AFAIK, you can attach casses that hold disks and other stuff to most of their
cases for portables.

Cheers,
Ralph

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE