Take a look at the TAMRAC page http://www.tamrac.com/welcome.htm
They sell an unbelievable variety of bags. I have been using their 601 model
for several years now to carry my DAT gear. Now I stick my Sharp 722 in the
same slot and have plenty of room for MDs, mics, cables, mini stands, and a
small Canon point and shot camera. It is padded and very compact.

Jim Lee

mike rosenlof wrote:

> Does anybody have a favorite bag/case for carrying an MD player plus

<<<snip>>>
James S. Lee    | Net: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Communication Studies, CB# 6235 | Phn: 919-962-4963
University of North Carolina - CH | Fax: 919-962-3305
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-6235  | Web: www.unc.edu/~jimlee/