Hi Everybody !

We now have a store with Buy It Online !

http://www.buyitonline.com/kheopsminidisc

It's a really basic and simple website. We sell the exactly same product
than on our regular website but the shipping is included in each product.
There is no tax, no shipping, no handling ! As a seller we must, of course,
include a small amount for shipping and handling in each price but it's not
that much...

What is really great with this new website is that for each NEW buy it
online customer, they give a $10.00 rebate coupon on every order of $25 and
more.

You can have this rebate coupon by clicking on this link :

http://www.buyitonline.com/coupons/coupons.asp?couponid=4792JCK

After, simply visit our Buy It Online Store and buy anything you want. What
is great is the price you see is the price you will pay, nothing more !

our store is : http://www.buyitonline.com/kheopsminidisc or simply perform a
search for "minidisc" and since we are the only one to sell minidisc our
products link will appears...

If you have any questions about our new website (we still keep our main
website at :
http://www.kheopsminidisc.com) don't hesitate, I will answer you right away
!

Hope you will like this...

Best Regards,

Peter.

P.S. We have two new members of our company : Benoit and Dan. You can also
write them for any technical question or products information. Yes, we grow
up !