Hello, i've been thinking about some simple little things Sony might add to
their decks.

- With peak hold on, you can press the clear button to clear the peaks
- With sleep timer on, you should have a display option with a countdown
(Sleep: -29:13)
- Name & Date stamp (Or just time on the display)
- Menu lock (when you don't want someone to make edits, or to change setup
options)
- A title that keeps scrolling on the display (just like my MD-MT15)

Do newer decks have any of these functions (i own a MDS-JE520)

Thanks.

Greetingz, Joost de Meij

*                My dutch homepage:                 *
*              HTTP://JOOSIE50.WEB.COM              *
*MiniDisc RULES!!!!! Check the T-Station site here: *
*              HTTP://WWW.T-STATION.NET/            *
*              MiniDisc Community pages:            *
*              HTTP://WWW.MINIDISC.ORG/             *