Hi

> Hello, i've been thinking about some simple little things
> Sony might add to
> their decks.
> - Menu lock (when you don't want someone to make edits, or to
> change setup
> options)

I've ALWAYS thought that this would be a great idea too!  I'd like to have
my MD deck out at parties or whatever - my deck (Sony 520) itself is pretty
solid and the MDs themselves are too, and I'd rather have someone trash a
NZ$5 MD than a NZ$30 CD.

But I'm not too keen on some boozed person wiping all my MDs with a touch of
two buttons or re-titling my favourite MD "Get it down ya!" !!

richard

Richard Lang