Jeffrey E. Salzberg wrote:

> > You may not think you've ever heard of Mike Myers, but odds are
> > almost 100% you have. He's the creative force and the title role in
> > the Austin Powers films, among other projects.
>
> I'm not sure in this case that "creative" is an accurate word.

Oh, please, let's not start that again...

>From the Internet Movie Database:

Wayne's World (1992)
writing credits: Mike Myers, Bonnie Turner and Terry Turner

Wayne's World 2 (1993)
writing credits: Mike Myers, Bonnie Turner and Terry Turner

So I Married an Axe Murderer (1993)
writing credits: Carrie Fisher, Robbie Fox, Neil Mullarky and Mike Myers

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997)
writing credits: Mike Myers

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999)
writing credits: Mike Myers and Michael McCullers

Not to mention numerous skits on Saturday Night Live...

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
Joost van de Griek