Nate, now I'm not sure who you are saying is not correct?? Me (Larry??) or Len?

I don't see how you can say that I am not correct, because I am agreeing with
what you just stated.  Copies made on a computer do not have SCMS and you can
make a copy of a copy of a copy.  These are not really "copies" but "clones".

If you copy a CD using a stand alone music only CD recorder, it is going to add
SCMS to the copy so you can not make a copy from the copy.  But when you make a
"copy" from a computer CD writer, it is a "true copy" or clone in that it is
exactly the same as the original with no SCMS.

Larry