At the risk of aomw people thinking this is spam, I am sure some people
might be interested in this....  I have no financial interest in  it,
nor do I have any in Peter's operation.

I just  got an email  from another list that Buy.com has the Sony MZ-R37
for sale for $179 and you get free shipping if you buy  it between
9/27/00 12:01AM PST and 9/29/00 11:59 pm PST

http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=90044171&loc=111

Here is part of the email

Dear James,

We would like to extend a free shipping gift to you for three days
only, starting Wednesday, September 27th, and ending Friday, September
29th, 2000.*  It's simple! It's fast! Just spend a minimum of $50 and
all shipping less than 20 pounds is free.

To get in on the savings, click here:
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/flo?y=eCBw0GHLR0qa0Dn68

In addition, you'll find everyday low prices at buy.com. We have
everything you need for the home and office, from computers to DVDs.
And now, you'll get added savings by simply clicking here:
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/flo?y=eCBw0GHLR0qa0Dn68

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways