At 10/17/00 3:06 PM, matthew c. mead increased the world's knowledge by
typing:

>I'm going to Paris over thanksgiving week, and I plan on taking
>my Sharp 722 and some music.  I'm curious if anyone has used the
>various brands of noise cancelling headphones.  If so, which ones
>seem to work well, and which don't?  Thanks!

I used the Sony NC-10 earbuds on my flights to and from Califonia. (I
live in Pennsylvania.) It was amazing how much noise they really removed.
Just putting them in cancelled quite a bit of noise, but turning on the
active cancellation still made a world of difference. And it certainly
didn't hurt that they sound good too.  :-)

 Ed "What the" Heckman                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]