Since we're on the topic of burning CDs.  In case I
want to do something while my MDX-D3 is in the repair
shop (again), can anybody recommend a good program for
someone who is not all that into this, and doesn't
have the time to spending learning?

I am running a Pentium 1 machinge, 133 MHz (cps), with
80 MB ram.  I don't remember the manufacturer of the
burner that I have...it's a shit brand, about 4 years
old.

I would like something easy to operate, and free
wouldn't hurt either.  Do any of them allow you to go
from one drive to another without first storing the
files on you HD?  If not, I am going to have problems,
because I only have a 2.5 GB drive (partitioned as 2.0
and .5) and there's not alot of room left.  Don't have
the money to upgrade, and my wife would shoot me if I
spent it on the computer instead of the house anyway.

Thanks,

James