Hi,

New to the list, so please forgive me if this question has been answered
before. I currently own a MZ-R55 (and have no complaints, owned it for
almost 2 years now), and I use a Guillemot Maxi Sound Fortissimo sound
card to record. When I record MP3 to my MD, I use Win Amp, and I have to
go in manually to add track marks after it's done. Now, I know there are
plug ins and silent tracks available to fool the MD into separating the
tracks, but I sometimes burn mixes which need to flow into each other. I
was wondering if there is a way to do this, or maybe I'm doing something
wrong? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Marty