From: J. C. R. Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 2:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: MiniDisc recorder timers

I am looking to purchase a timer for my MiniDisc player to record FM
broadcasts of NPR daily. How much to MD timers cost? Are there any
inherent problems that I should know about? Also, any timer tips and
suggestions would certainly be appreciated.

Jonathan C. R. Davis
([EMAIL PROTECTED]; www.maximumtooning.com/jonathan)