=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

I am looking to buy an MD minisystem on a very tight budget.  I can get =
a refurbished (which is fine with me) Aiwa XR-H66MD for around $190 =
shipped.  I know this is a great deal, but I've heard some bad things =
about the unit and was wondering if anyone else had some experiences to =
share.  Also, I was looking at the sharp MD-C2 and the new MX30  (I've =
been unable to find an MX30 cheap enough for my poor ass :) )  If anyone =
knows where to get it for under $250, i'd love to know.  Does anyone =
else know of other nice Md minisystems?  Thanks.
                       =20
        Dan Scellen=20
(Recent winner of a lousy $10 off of $40 purchase coupon from =
planetminidisc.com.  Thank you, planetminidisc)

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===