"Sean" replies:

> Cloning is the right solution, but you won't find instructions for doing it
> on an R55.

Well, the only person I know has a Sony MZ-R90/91 (can't remember now)
Does cloning work on those? Or is cloning a total NONO on all Sony protables?

> Perhaps someone else near you has a machine that can clone TOCs,

Geeesh, don't know of anybody having a Deck, I guess South Africa is a bit
backwaters ?

> but I do caution you, you may have to recover the whole disc as one track and
> redivide
> all tracks from one another and retitle them all.

That's no problem, I'll definitely go through the trouble, I just NEED my music
back!

Thanx

Sean.

--