I ordered some component cables for $80 including second day UPS
shipping. from A2Z cables, a company previous search engines hadn't
turned up until I tired Lycos. (WebTV has quite possibly the worst
search engine on the internet). They sounded fine and were in fact the
upgrade model but I don't know the brand name-I figured the website was
professional enough to take a chance with and they have a huge selection
of cables and interconnects, so I felt confident in ordering from them.
My time is too valuable to bother with make it yourself cable.

If anyone in the Los Angeles area is interested in helping me configure
my computet/audio/video system, please E-Mail me. You would probably be
very interested in the potential of my system.

System includes:

Panasonic PT56WXF95 HDTV (which can display 720p)
Dell Latitude Notebook with Windows 2000 (which can be configured to run
DVD at upconverted 720p with the use of the Key Digital VGA to component
adapter, which I ordered last week.

In addition, I have an HDTV decoder, HDTV D-VHS VCR's, Sony 7000 DVD/CD
Player, MiniDisc decks, wireless keyboard/mouse/receiver combo from
Logitech (successfully installed today) and lots and lots of other stuff
I could use help with from time to time.

Thanks!