From: "Francisco J. Huerta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> It's ok... I think I could...

Oh? Ladies and gentlemen...we have a genuine "golden ear" in our midst! ;-)

> but, isn't it nice to know that technology is so advanced, soon we might
stop discussing formats and concentrating on what's really important (the
music?) =)

Heheh. How true. Although I will almost certainly be a 'gear slut'.  :-)

Funny isn't it? Remember all that "it's just ones and zeros" and "bits is
bits" bullshit that Phillips/Sony were putting out in the early days of
digital? If it was "perfect sound" then, as they so loudly touted, then why
have they spend SO damned much money on improving it and pushing the
technological boundaries in recent years? When you have a perfect format,
how can you improve upon perfection?

Don C. (who's tickled with the sound of both DVD-A and SACD...and HDCD too)