=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Just got back from a visit to an IBM convention.  Perhaps some of you have
seen this, but they're about to debut, or have just debuted, a portable 1 1/2
inch square, 1/8" thin one-gigabyte portable "micro drive" that connects to
all sorts of things.   Pretty impressive little thing.

I think the price quoted me was in the 600-800 dollar range.
Now if they, or a few competitor companies with less corporate-ness, can just
deliver it for under 100 bucks.....

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===