Ok, ok...let's not get crazy.  Next, we'll be yelling to sue the
companies that made the chemicals used in the gas chambers, or the
companies that made the guns and bullets.

And I'm quite sure that IBM machines were being used to count the
number of Japanese Americans that were placed into relocation camps
here in the US, during WWII, etc.

IBM made a tool.  The Nazis were the ones who used the tool for their
purposes.  Let's leave the blame where it belongs.