Hi everybody-I'm new here and probably missed a
discussion about all of this already, but...I have a
Sharp 702 and when i try to record get a UTOC ERROR
ms.

Also it only will play about 1/2 the time...I have to
play with it to get it working. I took it apart but
didn't see anything I could fix. Any ideas?
Daniel

--- Damon Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
>       I have had my 702

=====
Prayers converge in heaven, begging for more rain
Washing quietly steadily-water spotting windows
Slicking down roads, wet bridges of iron and steel
They were all constructed by someone
And now we have no choice but to cross
Erosion is the natural process
All of us are required to participate.